About the Firm
Arizona Probate and Trust Litigator Provides Exceptional Representation
Experienced Tempe attorney handles estate and property matters
Trust and estate disputes often involve complex legal issues and emotional conflicts between the parties. At times like these, you need a tough, accomplished lawyer to assert your rights. Tempe attorney Dale Rycraft is an experienced litigator who is committed to helping Arizonans resolve probate and trust issues successfully. Whether you’re involved in a will contest or have a real estate or civil litigation concern, I will aggressively pursue the result you seek.
Results-oriented lawyer fights to protect clients’ rights
Since 1996, I have established a formidable reputation in the Phoenix area for giving each client:
- Strong advocacy — Even when the law is on your side, litigation can be a heavy burden. I make the process easier by challenging adversaries and building the strongest possible argument on your behalf.
- Detailed advice — With more than two decades of legal practice, I can simplify complex issues and offer concrete counsel on how to handle probate, trust or real estate matters.
- Personalized attention — Every estate and trust is different. I take the time to gain a complete understanding of your situation so that we can develop a strategy tailored to your needs.
Whatever type of legal assistance you require, my goal is to bring you the peace of mind you deserve. Both clients and colleagues recommend my services: I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished firm assists with will contests and real estate issues
My firm represents Arizona clients in these areas:
- Probate and trust litigation — In probate and trust litigation, I am a determined advocate who works tirelessly to enforce the wishes of the testator or trust creator.
- Trust and estate administration — My firm handles trust and estate administration to ensure that all legal duties are carried out correctly and efficiently.
- Real estate — For real estate concerns, my legal and practical knowledge helps to safeguard my clients’ property rights.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — I advise clients on the creation and execution of guardianships and conservatorships so that children and disabled adults have the protection they need.
- Civil litigation — Throughout the greater Phoenix area, my firm advocates for clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
I am committed to making a positive difference for every person my firm serves. Even if you believe that your case cannot be won, it is worth getting feedback from a seasoned litigator who can find creative ways to present your argument.
Contact a dedicated Tempe probate and trust litigator to schedule a meeting
Dale Rycraft handles Arizona probate and trust litigation in addition to real estate issues and other civil matters. Please call 480-562-3226 or contact me online
to schedule an appointment at my Tempe office.